A student activity fee of:
- 120 euros for an individual student in the school
- 200 euros for 2 students in the school
- 250 euros for 3 or more students in the school
This fee contributes towards:
- Reducing costs of the school’s extra-curricular activities programme
- The cost of house examinations for the forthcoming school year (excluding pre-state /mock examinations in 3rd / 6th year)
- Photocopying including copyright licence, school text-messaging services etc.
- Affiliation and entry fees for clubs and societies Individual pupil insurance
Due to the nature of the Transition Year Programme further costs will be incurred thgoughout 2020/2021 academic year, dependent on progress (or otherwise) around Covid-19 restrictions. Further communication will be issued to the relevant students in due course.
State Examinations Students (3rd / 6th year)
A charge for examination papers / corrections will issue during the first term of 2020/2021, dependent on progress (or otherwise) around Covid-19 restrictions.
If you have any difficulty in paying any fees outlined, please contact the Principal, in confidence, so that a suitable arrangement can be put in place for you.
Instructions for Online Re-Registration
- Online re-registration is accessed through the school web site www.carrigcs.ie under the payments tab or by clicking here.
- Please download and read ‘Easi Payments Plus Instructions’ (if you have not accessed the payment portal before or are having difficulty).
- Click on ‘Students Currently In The School’ button (blue box).
- From ‘Item List‘ select one of the following links and proceed as directed with payment:
- Re-Registration 2020/2021 – 1 Student in School
- Re-Registration 2020/2021 – 2 Students in School
- Re-Registration 2020/2021 – 3 or more Students in School