I would like to take this opportunity to welcome your son / daughter back to CCS for the year ahead. The move into Fifth Year is challenging, bringing with it more difficult concepts, more structured and continuous homework and an expectation of maturity, kindness and dedication around behaviours within the building. As a senior students our Fifth Years are expected at all times to model a behaviour that sets an excellent example for the more junior students in the building.
Elsewhere in this section you will find all relevant information for the new school year. If you need anything printed, please email the school office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Code of Behaviour and our policy statements on Anti-Bullying and ICT Acceptable Use Policy The Board of Management requests that all parents discuss the key points raised in our ‘Code of Behaviour’ / ‘Anti-bullying‘ policies with your children and retain them for reference. As is our practice, parents and pupils will sign a school ‘Code of Behaviour’ agreement form at the commencement of the new academic year, which will include a list of banned items.
- General school information – please give particular attention to our policy on mobile phones and electronic devices
- Booklist can be viewed on the 5th Year Back to school page
- Uniform details We would urge all students to pay careful attention to our school rule regarding uniform as we will be expecting it to be maintained to a very high standard in the next academic year. “Students are required to wear the official school uniform and footwear on all school days.“
- Schedule for return to school in August will be available on the 5th Year back to school page.
Principal & Secretary to the Board of Management